7pm-7:30am Full Time/36 Hours
We're seeking a Registered Nurse, Acute Care responsible for being a capable clinician who has acquired broad experience in caring for patients and has developed a sound understanding about the care of a particular patient population and routinely uses acquired knowledge, theory, research and experience to respond to changes in clinical situations. This RN professional is able to apply the Synergy Model for Care in practice and use this knowledge to personalize care for each patient/family while serving as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families. This individual will:
- Consistently, effectively and respectfully communicate with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the healthcare team while delivering safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrate developed assessment skills and recognize the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, chart) as well as plan and implement patient care independently.
- Utilizes patient/family input and goals in planning of care as well as manage time effectively while incorporating AACN Synergy Model into clinical practice and identify the need to revise policies and procedures for a patient population based on receipt/review of evidence-based research. Includes revising and evaluating effectiveness of patient care documentation.
- Achieves points and contact hours as defined in the PLAN (clinical lattice) point system to maintain position.
- Must have a valid, active unencumbered Nursing license or temporary permit approved by the Georgia Licensing Board. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing 12 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years or recent completion of a re-entry nursing program.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- Exceptions: Individuals currently employed as aN LPN within the EHC system at the time of completion of an accredited RN program and becoming licensed as a RN will be considered eligible to move to the Nurse Clinician title while matriculating through the Resident program.
Salary range: $26.52- 48.27/HR
- The salary of the position is based on specific criteria met within the qualifications as well as the specialty area, relevant experience, skills, performance and internal equity. This position is eligible for shift differentials.
- Once you are in the role, you are eligible to progress to the following roles based on qualifications: Advanced Nurse Clinician, Nurse Scholar, EeMR Resource Preceptor, and Advanced Nurse Scholar.